Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Greetings from SO CAL

Congratulatory greetings to SLANC on the launching of the blog, from Kimberly Best who now resides in Southern California.

She says: "I am doing well. My husband and I are approaching our first year annivaersay on June 20th. We recently purchase a lovely home in Anaheim, 2 miles from Disneyland and are just enjoying each other and life. I am currently working at the County of Los Angeles public Health Department and I teach at California State University Long Beach School of Nursing. I enjoy both aspects of nursing, especially education. My husband is also in the medical field, a respiratory therapist and works in a traum center in Los Angeles. We are looking forward to having my parents visit Memorial Day Weekend at our new home.


Kim is the daughter of Magdalene and Ashton Best of San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment