Monday, June 7, 2010

Best makes Lions dangerous says - Madden 11



The Detroit Lions first-round draft pick Javid Best has been given some pretty good ratings from EA Sports for the Madden 11 Football video game.
Best, a running back out of The University of California, Berkeley, received a 95 for speed, a 94 for accuracy, a 92 for vision and a 97 for agility. According to the madden.com, that makes him a "full-fledge Madden 11 star and could make the Lions a "dangerous" team for the new Madden edition.

The Web site has a poll, giving viewers a chance to chime in on whether Best makes the Lions a legitimate Madden 11 threat. In the early going the verdict was an overwhelming "yes" (90%).

ESPN conducted an interview about Madden 11 with the Lion's latest young running back, and updated that same interview with some of his official ratings directly from EA Sports. The interview briefly detailed what it's like for the young running back to make the leap from NCAA Football 11, to a full-fledge Madden NFL 11 video game star, and let us all know just how dangerous he'll be in this year's most popular football video game.

"NCAA Football 10 was pretty perfect the way they captured me, but it didn't have my name or face or anything like that," he said. "They had my speed, they had my agility and catching ability and they did a good job. But in Madden, "now it's actually me. It's going to be my face , my name. It's actually me. It's going to be amazing to see."

No comments:

Post a Comment